Aloha 'Oe by LeMorgan:
- Ornament Diameter: 75mm (2.95in)
- Box Size: 3in x 3in x 4.25in (Closed)
- Paper and polyfoam Shatterproof Ornaments
- All 4 Box Sides are cutout to display the Ornament
- Each ornament features a red ribbon loop on top for easy hanging
"Aloha ʻOe" (Farewell to Thee) is a Hawaiian folk song written circa 1878 by Liliʻuokalani [birth named Liliʻu Loloku Walania Kamakaʻeha], who was then Princess of the Hawaiian Kingdom. Liliʻuokalani was the only queen regnant and the last sovereign monarch of the Hawaiian Kingdom, ruling from January 29, 1891, until the overthrow of the Hawaiian Kingdom on January 17, 1893.